Invitation letter

You need invitation letter to Schengen ? Important Notice                                                                                


General Requirements for Schengen Visa

•  Applicant should call over in person. Travel agents or other individuals are not allowed
to represent the applicant.
•  One application form PER APPLICANT should be perfected with full names & two recent passport
size coloured photographs (full face on white background). Initials are not acceptable.
NOTE: children on parent’s passport must fill in separate application form.
•  Valid passport (and previous passports, if any). Current passport must be valid for
at least 3 months beyond the intended stay. A copy of the bio page and amendment
page should be annexed to the application form.
•  Children below 18 years travelling alone or with guardian should have a letter giving consent to travel
from the parents or appointment of guardianship certified by District Court, with copy of parent’s
ID and birth certificate of the child with English translation.
•  In the case of children travelling on one of the parents’ passports, a passport size photograph should
be attached to the parents’ application form and particulars of name and  date of birth entered. Full names
of children must be endorsed in passport (Initials are not acceptable). Letter from school confirming
permitted leave of children should be provided.
•  Applicant should be in possession of confirmed travel itinerary from an approved travel agent and a travel
health insurance valid for the length of stay and for all Schengen states covering medical repatriation,
emergency medical and hospital care. A minimum cover of 30.000 EUR is mandatory.
•  The standard processing fee of 60,- EUR to be paid in local currency (according to the official exchange
rate of the Embassy you are applying at) is charged at the time of submitting the application. Applicant should
tender correct amount. No processing fee is levied for applications of children below the age of 6.

Extra Requirements for Business Visa to Schengen

•  Proof of business contact/seminar/workshop (invitation letter) in the Schengen state of destination
indicating purpose and duration of visit.
•  An original letter with a “guarantee for visit”, if principals/company in the Schengen state is covering
travel expenses and/or accommodation.
•  Proof of business registration and form 48 (Companies Act) from company/employer in your domicile
country, both with English translation.
•  Letter from company/employer indicating date of appointment, profession,  salary particulars,
contract of employment and payslips for the last 3 months as well as documentary proof of your
EPF contribution.
•  Letter from company/employer in your country indicating purpose and duration of visit.
•  Company’s bank statements for last three months.
•  For a visit to a trade fair without having a sponsoring party in the country of main destination:
a  hotel reservation. If the visa is approved, you might be asked to submit a hotel voucher.
Extra Requirements for Tourist Visa to Schengen
•  If inviting party is financing your stay in Schengen: Certificate of sponsorship and accomodation
(NL: “garantverklaring”; D: “Verpflichtungserklärung”; F: “Attestation d’accueil”; E: “Compromiso de
   Invitación”; I: “Fidejussione Bancaria”) with copy of sponsor’s passport/ID card & residence permit
(if applicable) and proof of employment with salary slips for the last three (03) months
•  If inviting party is not financing your stay: letter of invitation (NB: French Embassy requires
“Attestation d’accueil” in every case)
•  If no inviting party: hotel reservation (if the visa is approved, you might be asked to submit
a hotel voucher) AND:
•  Letter from employer stating date of commencement of employment  and confirming period
of approved paid/unpaid leave.
•  Salary slips for the last 3 months and documentary proof of EPF contribution.
•  For students: letter from school/university confirming permitted leave.
•  Your personal / family bank statements for last 3 months and/or up-to-date savings books
together with a balance confirmation letter from the bank.
•  Property deeds (if applicable: with translation into English).
•  Birth certificate, marriage certificate and birth certificate of children (if applicable); with
translations into English.
•  If the host is a relative of the applicant: proof of familiar relationship (birth / marriage certificates).
VISA to the UK – United Kingdom(general, business, student, family visitors)
What documents will be required?
You should have the following documents when coming to the United Kingdom as a visitor:
– a letter from your employer granting leave of absence from your job for a specified period.
The letter should also say how long you have been employed by that employer, in what job(s)
and should indicate when you are expected back at work;
– if you are self-employed, evidence of your business activities and financial standing;
– evidence of any property if you own in your home country;
– if you are a student, a letter from your school or college stating which course you are on,
its start and finish dates and the dates of the holiday period during which you intend to visit the United Kingdom;
– it will also help if you can show that you have family or social ties and responsibilities to return to;
– evidence of any firm travel plans you have made;
– bank statements going back over a period of several months; and
– other supporting documents (Invitation letter, Hotel Reservation, Itinerary of your trip
– 2 recent photographs- 35mm x 45mm, with a white back ground (none glossy paper)
– evidence of savings available to you
You should check before you travel to see if you need a visa. If you regularly visit the United Kingdom for
business you can apply for a multiple-entry visa as a visitor that is valid for two, five or 10 years.
For more information on visas contact your nearest embassy or consulate.
Time required to issue a visa:
Contact nearest Consulate for further information.
General visitors to the UK – United Kingdom
-Short-term (up to 6 months, single or multiple entry)
-Longer-term (valid for up to 2 years)
-Longer-term (valid for up to 5 years)
-Longer-term (valid for up to 10 years)
Business visitors to the UK – United Kingdom
-Short-term (up to 6 months, single or multiple entry)
-Longer-term (valid for up to 2 years)
-Longer-term (valid for up to 5 years)
-Longer-term (valid for up to 10 years)
-Academic visitor (up to 12 months)
-Clinical attachment, dental observation or PLAB test
-Diplomatic courier
If you are coming to the UK as a visitor, you are allowed to stay here for up to 6 months in most cases.
If you want to stay here for longer than 6 months, you should read the Visas and immigration section
to find out about non-visitor immigration categories.
What is ‘biometric’ information?
All UK visa applicants, save for those benefiting from a limited number of exemptions and exceptions,
are required to provide biometric data (10-digit fingerscans and a digital photograph) as part of the
application process.